Wednesday, August 26, 2015

To My FAVORITE Teacher Ever



I am about to take my shot. Guess what? I am not nervous.

I would like to dedicate this blog to my favorite teacher ever, Ms. "I don't know how to spell her name." I think her name is French because she is a teacher who teaches French. I started calling her this nickname when I was texting my mom during the second week of school.  I was telling her how Intro to Foreign Language is the best class ever.  I knew that if I spelled her name wrong my mom would go crazy and give me a spelling test, and I do not want to take a test to show her I know how to spell "see" or "again" or "veterinarian."  (In second grade my mom did not make me learn how to spell the word "veterinarian" for a spelling test because my dad could not even spell it.)

She has inspired me and taught me so many things so far and I am proud that I am in her class. She is the only teacher I have told at my new school that I take shots and have my blog . . . which leads me to . . .

When I was giving her the address of my blog, a boy in my class was standing right next to me.  I know him.  He said that he liked my blog and that I need a lot more posts. 

I love you Ms. B, that is the closest I can get to spelling your name right. :-) Thank you for teaching me.  You are a ray of sunshine on a flower.

2 comments:

  1. Sammy-

    This post means so much to me! I really try to create an environment in my class for my students to feel welcomed and open to share who they are without judgement. Be proud of who you are!

    My name is actually German. My dad, who is of German orgin, his last name is Baucom. And my husband's last name, who is also German, is Acker. So I just combined them together for the ultimate German sounding last name!

    I love the last line of your post. That is so sweet to say!

    Thanks again for this lovely post about me and keep on working on this blog! I know that it is a nice outlet for you, and you never know who's life you can change by writing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. B., Thank you for your note; it touches my heart. Your words are so . . . I don't have the words to explain how I feel. I can say "Yay! I got into student council! I am a representative for my school!" Thank you for always being there for me. You are my official favorite teacher (even though you give boatloads of homework!) By the way, my great great grandmother was born and raised in Germany!

    ReplyDelete