Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Instagram . . . I want it!

I just took my shot and I feel great.  My brother was going to do it, but I am very angry with him. I am not talking to him because he started punching me in front of my math tutor.  I threw his fruit gummies "lightly" across the couch and he was upset. I would like to say "shut up" to him but I am not allowed to use those words.

People think I have Instagram . ..  guess what?  I don't.  I always feel left out when people ask me if I have it. I want to have it because my other friends do.  I know you don't always have to be like other people, but this time I want to.  My mom said I will get it "one day."  When my mom says "one day" it probably means in 20 years.  That sucks. I wonder why she doesn't trust me? I know why, maybe she does trust me, but she does not trust other people and what they post. In 20 years I bet there will be a new thing called "Gobblygook" and I won't get that either.  I think I deserve Instagram because I am about to start middle school, I am at 34 days of taking my growth hormone shots, and I am awesome. :-)   You may think "you are 11, that that is not old enough," well my loving mom thinks it's not either.  I think I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment