Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Week of Middle School!

I have been officially been in middle school for one full week.  All of my teachers are awesome . . . except for my math teacher.  I feel like he is never focusing on math; instead he is focusing on riddles and my computer, not "real math."  I want to learn math because when he gives us a test I will be ready for it.  If he does not teach us math and we have a test, then I won't be ready.  He is very nice, but it is all about the computers we use in class and NOT about math.  I think we will get to math in 25 years.


I LOVE my language skills and literature teachers.  My favorite subject is literature because we have done projects.  Our first project is about the book "Wonder."  We are picking a scene from the book, pick a song that explains the scene in the book, and write a biography about a character.  I have selected August, the main character who has a deformed face.  I think he is the best character in the book because he is always nice to his friends and cares about others. I really enjoy seeing my new teachers each day because they are so nice and they care about me. 


The first day of school was a little "nerve-wracking."  I did not know which classes to go to, what time I needed to be there, and people think it is funny to goof-off between classes.  I am telling you it's not funny goofing-off because we don't want to be late to our classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment