Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cheerleading Tryouts tomorrow

Cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow and I have been practicing for it all week. I feel really confident and enthusiastic and I hope I will be cheering on the teams at my middle school.


People think it is funny when others make fun of cheer dances; well, cheer is important!  Our teams need our support and encouragement.  If you don't get the dance and cheer moves correctly, then you will probably not get on the cheer team. If your daughter tries out for the cheer team at her school, make sure she does not make fun of the dance moves.  She does not want to make a poor impression or be a bad influence on other students on the first day of cheer.


I have been practicing every single day for this moment and I cannot wait until tomorrow's try-outs. I am really nervous about tomorrow; however I know that it will all work out.  The worst thing that will happen is that I do not get on the team and that is ok.  I am strong and I feel good about myself.  Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment