Sunday, August 9, 2015

Middle School Orientation and My New Backpack

Tomorrow is orientation for my new middle school. It starts at 8:30am and ends at 11:30am.  I am so happy that we will get out a little early and that I will be able to decorate my new locker.  I wonder if I will see all my friends there?  I wonder if 7th and 8th graders there?

I love my new backpack.  I am so excited to wear a uniform; it will be so much easier.  People won't say "Where did you get that outfit?"  I have felt before that maybe someone did not like my outfits that I wore in elementary school. Now, all they can say is, "How many pairs of Converse do you have?"



I am very excited to take the bus to school with all my friends. This is the first time I will be taking a bus to school and I can't wait.

Tomorrow I am going to take a picture of my locker after I decorate it and post it so you can see the "before" and "after!"

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment