Sunday, August 2, 2015

Too Much

Last night we were at my cousin's house and we got home around 10:00pm.  I went to my room, changed, and went to sleep.  My mom came to my room and gave my my shot and it hurt really badly because I flexed my arm.

Tonight I just took my shot and it did not hurt. My mom says usually I flex my arm when I am given my shot and that makes my arm hurt more.

Most parents have phones, and most of my friends have phones.  I have the iPhone 5c in blue.  Now let's talk about texting.  Too much texting for me. 

I love to text because it makes me feel "cool."  When I feel "cool" too much, people can get get annoyed.  I don't mean annoyed, I mean really annoyed.  My mom checks all my texts to make sure that nothing is inappropriate is said between my friends and I.  I don't think most of my friends moms' check their texts.  My friends think it is ok to write something to write something inappropriate.  They probably say to themselves, "my mom won't check my texts, it's ok." Well, maybe they do. Moms are smart like that. My mom is the smartest.  I love her so much.  My mom cares a lot about me. I love her more than a bee loves a rose and she does too.  I bet all of you moms out there love your children too.


No comments:

Post a Comment