Monday, August 10, 2015

Time For Lockers

OMG! I hate lockers. I got stuck in one, by accident, one day during summer school (long story).  Today my teacher gave me a wrong locker combination but I got the right locker number for my locker. I tried to open the locker and it did not open.  My teacher tried to open it, and she said that the combination did not work.  After school, I went to the Dean and he said that my locker was jammed, or that maybe I was given the wrong locker combination. He said, "Don't be worried, come to the Dean's office and we will give you the right one when you return tomorrow."


I decorated my locker but my mom bought the wrong "wallpaper."  I like it but the wallpaper is too small and does not cover the walls.  I like the mirror and the write-board, so that is a good thing.  A girl at school helped me put in my shelf for my books.  I put a small rug in the locker, it is an American Girl rug that I had when I was younger for my dolls.


I did not like that my wallpaper was not measured first before I put it in to make sure it fit right. I wish it was a little longer.  My computer that my school lends me which I just got today was not fully charged and the other kids in class's computers had a full battery.  That was annoying.  I freaked out a little today that my locker did not open and everyone else's locker did.  I wonder why lockers hate me so much; I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, did I? Maybe they can hear me say bad words about them.


When I got home I fell asleep I was so tired.  Now it is time for my shot and then bed.  Tomorrow is another computer day.  Wish me luck! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment