Thursday, July 30, 2015

Will it work?

Tomorrow I get to see the doctor who is as slow as a turtle. I just hope no one puts any needles in me. I will find out if my medicine working and if I will need to take even more of the medicine each day.

I had a stomach ache tonight because I am probably nervous about tomorrow's appointment. I'm concerned if the doctor will increase the dose of my medicine. I am most worried about whether the medicine is working.

Here is a picture of my chart. It shows how many days I have been taking my shots. The letters are codes for where I put my shot in my body.  The "A" stands for my left upper arm, the "B" stands for my right upper arm, and the "C" stands for my abdomen. The vertical lines show when I started a new pen (which has the medicine in it.)


 


I will let you know how tomorrow goes.  Although I am nervous, it really helps to know I have my family and friends by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment