Wednesday, July 29, 2015

28 DAYS... Seriously!

Today is the 28th day of me taking growth hormone shots.  I feel great because I actually feel a little bit taller (maybe?) Everything has changed since I began this road.  My mom is paying more attention to me and giving me so much support.  My brother gave me my shot a couple days ago and it shows me that he is NOT ready to do that again!  My father has only done two shots; however he does them quick and fast, just like he pulls out my baby teeth . . . I love them all.

I take shots and other people don't; none of my friends do.  I feel quite different.  People might think "why do you do that Samantha, does it hurt? Do you have bruises all over yourself?  Do you have to do it every night?  Do you do the shots?" Yes, Yes, Yes.  I take the shots every night and sometimes I have small bruises.  I usually give the shots to myself in my abdomen and that is where I bruise.  If my mom gives me my shot it is put in my arm and I don't bruise.  I like to give myself my own shots because I feel confident and the courage to take this step.

Guess what?  I just saw the movie "Ant Man" and it was great.  Every time Ant Man shrunk I thought he took one of my shots! I then I said to myself, "he is not taking my shots because he is shrinking! (JK: Just Kidding :-) If you see "Ant Man" remember he is not taking MY shots . . .

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Samantha! I am honored to follow your journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie, I am so glad you are following me! Tomorrow I get to see the doctor who I say is as slow as a turtle and I will let you know all about it.

      Delete