Friday, July 24, 2015

Starting A New Pen Soon

It takes two weeks to use a "pen" of medicine. The first pen I used felt like it took such a long time to finish it.  Now, the second pen I seemed to have used it so quickly.  Every time you get a new pen with medicine in it, you have to clean it with an alcohol wipe, dial it to "P" to "prime" it, push the button, and medicine squirts out of the needle.  You might say, "Seriously Samantha, why did you waste medicine?"  Well, you need to make sure there are no air bubbles in the pen before you use it for the first time.

The first time I gave my shot to myself in the abdomen I got a big bruise.  When I pulled the needle out of my stomach I saw medicine coming out of my skin.  I was worried for a minute, then wiped it off.  I thought all of the medicine did not get into my body and I would not grow.

I am on day 22 of taking my medicine.  I do not feel like I have grown yet; however I know for sure that I will grow soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment