Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tired and Frustrated (Original Posting: July 9, 2015)

I just took my shot in my upper abdomen.  I had a long day at summer school.  I kind of had a bad day.  I texted my mom and she was in court.  I texted my dad and he was in a meeting.  I tried to text everyone . . . no one answered.  Maybe they hate me.  All I want to do is be with my best friend, myself.  I wish had a “me” day; my parents gone, my brother gone, and I would sit in bed and fall asleep.  When I woke up I would wake up for 5 seconds and just go back to sleep.

All my new friends at summer school were on a group text message and one wrote “why don’t you go on my Instagram and SnapChat bio and see pictures of me and my friends.”  All I wanted to do is write “you are making me jealous because I DON’T HAVE ONE!”

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment