Sunday, July 19, 2015

Starting Again

I started a new blog site today and I hope you will find me here and follow me.

It has been a while since I have blogged; I have been really busy with summer school and getting ready for middle school in a few weeks.  If your daughter or son is going into 6th grade, I am just telling you, they need a lot of stuff!

My shots have been going great.  My brother actually gave me my shot the other night.  I was a bit nervous; however my mom helped him.  He wanted to be involved and I told him "Spencer, you are involved in everything." It hurt a little at first, and then I was fine. Next time, I think I will do it myself.

Next week I will be taking a blood test to see if everything is going well and if the medicine is working.  After I have my blood test I will see my endocrinologist so I can receive the results.  I am not nervous because although Dr. Lavin is as slow as a turtle; his work pays off.  Without Dr. Lavin's help I would not be taking growth hormone therapy.

My mom has been very busy with work lately and even saw some friends last week.  I am happy about it, however I still missed her. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and one of her friends, a teacher of mine in first and second grade, and another teacher friend, went to dinner.  I am glad she had fun. Moms are the best. I love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment