Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Last day.. . .

Tomorrow is the last day of summer school.  I feel great because I have no more work for 3 weeks...

I am disappointed because I won't be able to see my friends however I know I will see them again when 6th grade begins.  They are all very nice and kind.  I think I am going to try out for cheer leading and am very excited.  I am very into "bows" and want to get as many as I can to put in my hair to wear with my uniform.  I hope my mom will buy me more for the school year.

My best friend from my new school just texted me a video she made of the new friends we made at summer school; I love it.  At first I was a little frustrated that I was only in the video once, but now I am happy that I am at least in it.  I can't wait for school to start!

I am just saying, I will be very busy with all my homework.  Blame the school if I do not blog for a day or two!

Thank you for following me and my blog postings.  I really love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment