Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bullies (original posting July 5, 2015)

I know it is 8:03pm but I was about to go to bed and all of a sudden I thought about what if my friends make fun of me when I go to a new school? What if I tell my friends, and they tell their friends who I don’t know,  and they start being mean to me? Tomorrow I start summer school.  I may not know a lot of people but maybe they may make fun of how I look? Maybe they will see dots on my shoulders, which they probably won’t . . . maybe they will see me get taller and taller and then I could be 6’5″ and they will make fun of me all over again! All I have to do is take deep breaths and think about the positive; not the negative.

I just took my shot about 10 minutes ago.  My dad gave it to me tonight. He pushed the needle in a little too fast.  I have to say, my mom does it better and I think it is because she has more experience.  I am just happy that all of my followers and my loving parents support me and care for me. I would not be able to do this without my family’s support.

I might cry sometimes or be a bit drowsy but it will turn out well in the end.  If you think you are small but you do not want to take medicine, then that is fine.  I want to be as tall as I am supposed to be.  It does not matter how tall I become.  What matters is the love and care I have from my family.  If you think that all of this is just “nonsense” then suit yourself.  I am me and no one can change that. I am “seriously Samantha.”

No comments:

Post a Comment