Friday, July 31, 2015

One Inch!!!

In the last two months I grew ONE FULL INCH!

Last time I was at the doctor I was 53 inches; now I am 54.  I still have a long way to go to be as tall as Kobe Bryant . . .

When I saw the doctor today he was very happy to see me.  I first said to him "guess what happened?"  He said, "what, did you win the lottery?"  I said, "actually, yes."  He replied, "If you won $20 million, I get $10 million" and he laughed.  We talked about my shots and that I am going to add a little more medicine into my body each day.  This means that I will use the medicine I have more quickly and I won't have to dial on my pen "P" anymore; I will dial "1.6."  My doctor said the growth hormone levels in my blood are great, they are in the range of normal instead of being very (very) low.

Lately I have been getting headaches from my medicine.  My doctor said that if it occurs again and they are worse to lower the dosage of my medicine to "1.2", then go up to "P", and then "1.6" if I do not have any more headaches.  If I lower my medicine the headaches would not be that bad, and if I go up, the headaches may get worse.  I hope his idea will help me so my headaches won't occur as often.

The doctor wants to show his patients my blog so they will not be scared of their daughter or son taking growth hormone shots.  I think that is a great idea because I want to help people understand more about growth hormone deficiency.

Remember, "keep calm and don't be afraid of needles."

No comments:

Post a Comment