Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blood Test . . .

Today I received everything I wanted . . . except one thing - my pink plaid backpack. My mom and I will order it tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow I am spending time with my dad.  In the morning we will drop my brother off at science camp and then we will go for my blood test.  Every month from now on I will have to take a blood test to see how the medication is working in my body.  I will call my mom after the blood test and I will tell her how everything went.  At around 2:00pm my dad and I will go to our house, get a present for my friend and go to her swim party and then all go to dinner at Benihanna's. 

I am so excited for the party; however I am a little nervous about my blood test. I know I will not have to fast (not eat) in the morning.  I wonder if they will take more than one tube of blood?  I will feel nauseous.  I don't like feeling nauseous. . . .

It is 8:40pm now, and I am getting tired.  I want a good night's sleep before my big day tomorrow.  Wish me good luck on my blood test.  I know I will do great.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Tell your mother to get on that backpack asap. I call it a medical necessity along with the secret Benihanas recipe for growing tall. Love your blog. I am your biggest fan (who you don't know and who is not related to you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, my mom ordered my backpack! I can't wait to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete