Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Doing it Myself! (Original Posting July 8, 2015)

I am sorry that I did not write yesterday.  I had so much on my mind.  Last night I spent 2 hours doing math homework.  I did not even get a break; however I was able to text a few friends. :-)
Guess what? Last night I gave myself my own shot!  My mom was so proud of me, but I have a bruise on my abdomen.  That is where I gave myself the shot.  I think it was because I pushed the shot in my stomach too hard and did not push the button on my shot early enough.  Today, I did a great job.  It took me a minute or two to become comfortable to put the shot in, but then I felt fine.  It really didn’t hurt. By the way, no one even saw the shots I took on my arm from last week.  I was worried for nothing.

I could smell the alcohol when I was taking my shot.  I did not mind the smell, it smelled like the doctor’s office.  Last night when I gave myself a shot, it hurt so I accidentally ripped off the top of the bio-hazard receptacle where I need to place all the used needles.  My mom was a bit angry; but I think she glued it back on. I think using the bio-hazard receptacle is now easier to use because it is easier to put the needles in it.

Yesterday a lot of my friends went to the Dean’s office at summer school.  My school has a dress code, a very strict dress code.  My friends were wearing leggings, and I was too; I wore unicorn leggings.  My teacher loved my unicorn leggings so much that she did not send me to the Dean’s office.  When I went to go to the bathroom, the Dean walked past me and said that he LOVED my unicorn pants; however I could not wear them again to school.  I got a pass … this time.

I am feeling more confident day by day when I give myself my own shot.  I think one day I will be a “pro”, and tall, but  not as tall as Kobe Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment