Monday, September 7, 2015

Student Council and my newest painting!

I was appointed to be a member of Student Council! I am SO excited!

I feel that I am a leader and I can't wait to be a representative for the 6th grade.

In my application I wrote that I love the fine arts and I take classes every Saturday.  My newest painting is a puppy with a color palate.


What do you like to do outside of school? You can send me a message by commenting on my blog post or by emailing me at seriouslysamanthag@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Samantha,
    Way to get your story out there!
    I loved our blog and I think you have a great story telling ability.
    But hey, if you need someone to listen to, I am in your x-block, okay? Locker 420. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    Thanks so much for reading my blog and writing a comment. I am so glad we are friends and in the same x-block.
    I am locker 408, we can hang out together anytime!
    love ya,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete