Sunday, September 6, 2015

Seeing my Friend (and I am Nervous!)

OMG. I can't believe that my best friend won another soccer game!  You go girl!

We were supposed to see my friend yesterday, but she had to wake up this morning at 6:00am to go to the soccer field; so that didn't work out. I was really unhappy because I could not see her and I was waiting ALL DAY.  I found out this morning that she won her game this morning, AGAIN, which means she has another game this afternoon.  Maybe can see her later this afternoon and I can sleep over because we don't have school tomorrow.

It is very important for me to see her because I miss her.  I am nervous because what if we can't see her today?  I have made a lot of friends at my new school; however there is only one really important friend to me. We live about 45 minutes from her, and I am able to see her only when my mom will drive me.

My mom is a really good driver, but it depends on how SHE feels.  It usually takes us a long time to get out of the house, but I don't care!  I really want to see her.

Do you have an important friend? Why is that person so important to you?  Email me at seriouslysamanthag@gmail.com OR write a comment below; I would love to hear about your great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment