Saturday, September 5, 2015

School Locker "Issues" (and Chandeliers)

My Locker "Before"

My Locker "After"







I love my locker, but I want a pink fluffy rug. You can see that there is a blue rug in my locker on the bottom shelf.  It is an "American Girl" rug and it is SO small.  I don't like it.  We tried to find a rug at "Target" and there were only chandeliers.  My mom won't let me get a chandelier for my locker because she says it takes up too much room and it is not a good use of money.  Please comment below and help me convince my mom that I should have a chandelier! If I get 20 comments she said "maybe" she will consider it.

Please send me a picture of your locker and I will post it on my blog so we can see different pictures of how people decorate their lockers!  You can send your pictures to my new email address at seriouslysamanthag@gmail.com.  I promise to only put the picture and whatever you want to say about your locker.  My mom and I won't put anyone's last name or email address. You can also tell me about your locker by posting a comment below; I would love to hear about everyone's decorations!

I am about to take my shot.  Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment