Tuesday, May 26, 2020

You are More Than

I’m more than
I’m more than
I’m more than

Body
You can’t see my body
I have more to offer than what’s under my clothes
Trust you?
Why should I trust you?
You don’t even listen when I say
NO

I’m not a dime a dozen
Oh my skin is golden
But you can’t show the whole damn world
I’m one in a billion
The only thing I’m missing
Is my worth, I hope you’re proud

Bodies
We’re more than our bodies
If you can’t accept that
Then please just go

This is a poem/ song I found. Sadly, I don’t know who wrote it but I will not take any credit for it. 

This post goes out to teen girls. Teen girls get taken advantage of too much. We girls don’t know how to act around boys. Girls get stressed, worried, and anxious when we are around someone who we think is attractive. Girls think we’re going to do whatever it takes to have that boy in our lives and some will go above and beyond to get what they want. But when going “above and beyond,” some don’t notice that they’re being taken advantage of in ways they never should be. 

We girls should be proud of what we have, we should show these young men in the world that we are more than what’s on the outside. It’s all about personality and who we are on the inside, and some boys cannot accept that reality. 

We girls are one in a million. Every single girl is different, every single girl has her own life, her own personality, style, way of living. Anyone would be the luckiest person in the world to have YOU.

GIRLS: be who you are and don’t let people take advantage of you. Make sure you’re comfortable with what you do and how you do it because in the end if you do something that you will regret it’s going to hurt like hell and you’ll never get it back. Stand your ground and tell and show the world what you want and act on it. Give the boys something to run to; show them that you are that one in a million that you truly are, both inside and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment