Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Living Life as of Now

Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest- well, that is a choice. This blog goes out to all the teens that struggle having fun or not knowing what to do or where to take their next step. First thing to do in life is to take a step. Take a step to where you think you want to go. These days there is excessively much stress on teen’s, adults, and every person on this earth. People overthink, people have panic attacks, people stress, people, fail. No girl nor boy is perfect. And that’s our world we live in. But if you keep holding yourself back from what you want to do then the only one hurting yourself is you. Get up and live your life. In this past quarantine I’ve realized that I am myself stress too much and worry too much. I have people in my life telling me what to do but I’ve realized that I’m not going to be pushed around anymore I’m going to tell myself what to do and I’m going to take a step forward into the future that I want to live and I’m not going to let anyone take that away from me. Go on adventures, see the world, make experiences of a lifetime, take risks. Teens, we don’t have a lot of time to be teens so be who you want to be, do what you want to do, live how you want to live, and don’t let anyone get in the way of you living the life you want to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment