Tuesday, May 19, 2020

That's a Wrap

Currently it’s just another day, another day of school, or should I say online school. This is the last week of sophomore year and if someone were to ask me how I feel about it I wouldn’t be able to answer them. Out of all my years being in private and public schools sophomore year has been the most stressful, dramatic, hurtful, and worst year of my life. I have learned so much this past year yet been through so much this past year. I went from a low GPA to almost a 4.2 GPA in just a year. I lost friends and gained friends. I got in fights and I cried. That is what made sophomore year sophomore year. I have to say I’ve never experienced this many friend problems in my life. I never went from one group, to another, to another. I never lost as many friends or gained as many friends as I did this year. In part of my mind I say it’s a good thing but on the other end there were bad things. Once again as I keep telling myself it’s weird to think that next time I step on my school campus will be when I’m in 11th grader. It’s crazy to see how much time has passed. It feels just like yesterday I was stepping onto the bright yellow school bus with my new black converse, my mom in her court outfit taking a picture of me standing on the first step of the bus on my first day of sixth grade. Now my Converse are ripped in half, my skirt is too short on me, I am not riding the bus anymore due to me getting my license, my friend problems are all over the place, and I’m trapped in my room. But I do have to say I should be giving myself props for getting through three years of middle school and two years of high school but now I get another two years of high school and I’m just wishing those will be flipped around from what I experienced this past year. That's a wrap of 10th grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment