Thursday, April 16, 2020

What's Your Duty?

“she’s the type of woman who needs alone time. She feels deep, she feels even deeper. Her alone time allows her to figure out her mood, where her energy is, and how to take each step in life.” This quote really stood out to me. Last night I was in my room and I was thinking about so many things that were happening in this world right now, thinking about things that I didn’t even need to worry about. Being in this time of Quarantine I feel hard it has brought a lot of self-reflection to the table. I’ve had moments in Quarantine where I’ve just sat on my bed or sat in a chair and just looked out the window and sucked in all the peace and all the quiet and just thought. I feel this is a necessary time for lots of people right now to just think. Think about what’s happening right now where are you stand in this world,what’s your duty.  Right now sitting in my chair I know that my duty is to stay inside and protect my family from the outside world. The outside world is pretty crazy right now. Another one of my duties is school. Now for some other people there, duty might be work. Everyone has a different duty currently in this world. And I feel it’s important to just think. This is a moment to make sure that you are OK that you are in a healthy state and if you’re not in a healthy state right now which there are probably lots of people that are not in a healthy state currently try to fix that, resolve your problem see how you can come to a healthy state. Think positive and keep yourself safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment