Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Opinion On What Life Will Be Like After the COVID-19 Virus

Right now in America, there is a global pandemic happening. Life has hit many people recently. I believe that our world we live in from now on will be much more cautious. The changes made now in markets, and stores hopefully will stay the same to better the safety of costumers. Lately we have been stuck in our homes, some of us have been on LA county lockdown. I have been realizing the greatness of nature and sunshine in the outdoors, while going on walks with family. Therefore hopefully people will start to value the sunshine, nature, and bonding with family from now on. People hopefully will be much safer for when they get sick, they might stay home instead of going to work. People might keep their hands to their selves more often. LAUSD and private schools might offer online resources for people that are homesick. My personal routines have changed in my every day life. I have always hated school and from now on, I am going to cherish every moment of it with friends and teachers. Last week I drove myself down to my high school so when school begins again I will be able to know the route to get from my house to school. While driving past school my heart stopped and I realized that I miss school with all my heart and I do call it my second home. Hopefully from now on life itself will be more sanitary and people will be much more grateful for the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment