Thursday, April 23, 2020

Just Some Blankness

Somethings off. I don’t know what it is and I’m really confused. I think the things that make me happy in the moment don’t bring me any joy. I don’t know if I can blame my confusion on this virus. Last week I was so happy and I thought of so many happy things in my life, and now nothing is bringing me joy.  I still have the motivation to do my work because I know that it’s due and I need to get it done but everything else is just blank to me. Maybe next week I’ll find what I’m looking for even though I don’t even know what I’m trying to look for. 

All I need to do right now is keep my head up high and think of the positive things in my life. I try to think of the things that have brought me joy in the past and make the situation I am in now one where I can find some joy in it.  At the end of the day I know everything‘s going to be OK. 

It’s just weird to think I might not be going back to school this year and the next time I’ll step on my school campus will be when I am in 11th grade. It’s crazy how fast my high school experience has gone by. I need to spend more time focusing on the “now” moments, which kind of sucks because I absolutely hate being in quarantine. I’m getting through it one week at a time and will see where it leads me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment