Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve - 180 Days!!!


OMG! It is New Years Eve and it is already 180 days of me taking growth hormone therapy shots.

I feel the same since I started; but if I think about it, I have grown to become more confident in myself.  For example, when I went to the doctor to take my flu shot, the nurse gave me the shot and I did not feel a thing.  I also do not have a fear of blood because I usually see a little bit of blood after I take my shots each night.  I have grown confident in being able to handle giving myself my own shots every night and know that I am a strong person who believes in herself and can make her goals a reality.

I have also grown confident in others.  I have so much support from my family and friends who I did not know would be there to be there for me.  I could not do this without you all.  Thank you being there for me while I have been through hard times. 

I would like to give a big shout out to my Auntie Mara.  I have gotten so much closer to her since I started winter break.  When my dad was sent to the hospital I spent 2 days with her and she has helped me so much along with talking about many other things I have been stressed about in my life.  I feel so comfortable next to her; I can talk to her about anything.  I love her so much.  Thank you Auntie Mara.

I also want to thank my mom for being so close to me and being there for me every day I take my shots.  I love you more than a bee loves a rose.

I am going to spend time with my dad now who is sick in bed.  He needs my support just like he supports me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment