Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'm Sorry

I am so sorry that I have not written on my blog in a while.  I have been SO BUSY lately with school, taking finals, and now I go back to school on Monday.  I am working on time management so I can fit all the things I want to do in my life.

It has been a really hard for me.  I was in Mexico on vacation and my dad got terribly sick.  When we came back from our trip he was sent to the hospital. He returned home from the hospital about 3 days ago. My father has shingles in his ear and that is very rare.  When I think about "rare" I think about someone very special.  My dad is so special to me and I care so much about him.  The night before he went to the hospital I took care of him.  I brought him tissues, toast, a plastic bag so he could throw up, I brought him blankets and helped him move around.

I have helped my dad so much that I want to work as a doctor at Children's Hospital when I am an adult and help kids with cancer, heart problems, missing legs or arms because they had an accident or were born without them, and maybe even growth hormone deficiency!

Remember that it is important to help others who need your help. Be respectful, responsible, and be safe.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment