Friday, October 2, 2015

90 Days - I am Growing!!!

 
Today I was so excited to see my Endocrinologist, and when he saw me he gave me a great big hug. 

I was not worried at all to see him because I knew:
1) I was not going to get a shot, and
2) he would never hurt me. 

My doctor has changed my life.  Without him I would not have come this far.

I found out at my doctor's appointment that I have grown 1/2 inch in 2 months which is MORE than the average amount a girl my age would grow in that same time.  I am growing taller.

I asked my doctor if I could move up a dose in my medication and he said yes.  Tonight I took a bigger dose tonight and I am not worried about getting small headaches (which sometimes happens.)

I feel supported by my family; they are with me every day and will be there always.

Thank you for following me through these first 90 days.  I can't wait to tell you more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment