Saturday, March 7, 2020

Self- Conscious

What is being self-conscious? Feeling undo awareness of oneself, one’s appearance, or one’s actions.

I feel growing up every single teenager goes through being self-conscious. I’m in that stage, I’m 16 and I’m 100% self-conscious.  To be honest I hate being self-conscious. Every morning in the mirror, and look at myself and I point out all my flaws. I go to school knowing what I pointed out on my body in the mirror and it breaks my heart.  I go to the mall with friends and if I walk around and see people looking at me I hold my stomach in. Whenever someone is staring at me I automatically think they’re pointing out all the flaws on my body, but really it’s just my head getting to me. 

I wish I could be totally confident and say to myself my body is perfect, my legs are the perfect shape , I love my face, and my hair is gorgeous (which people tell me all the time and I don’t believe them.) I can’t say all these compliments to myself that because I’m a teenager and at times I disagree with it it. I’m currently learning how to love my body and love who I am.

One of my teachers told me the following: everyone is different, everyone has a different body, everyone eats different foods, everyone lives differently, everyone is unique. All human beings weren’t made out to be the same, if everyone was the same it would be completely boring. Everyone is their own person and unique in their own way. 

YOU, those reading my post, are unique and are beautiful in your own way! 

Quote of the day: 
You are worthy.
You are capable.
You are beautiful.
Book the ticket.
Write the book.
Create the dream.
Celebrate yourself.
Rule your Queendom!

Much love: Seriously Samantha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment