Friday, March 6, 2020

My Opinion on Academics

This blog goes out to all the people who are struggling with academics right now and really don’t know which path to take. This is my story on academics! All of middle school I did pretty well with my academics I got onto the honor roll almost every single semester and every single year of middle school I did great, I miss middle school, I loved it so much! 
High school is 100% different. Last year when I was in ninth grade I did really really well I got onto the honor roll both semesters and I was really proud of myself but, I didn’t work really hard both semesters. I think I could’ve tried a lot harder.This current year at the beginning of the semester I thought that I could take 10th grade exactly the same way I tackled ninth-grade. I thought I wouldn’t have to study A great deal, and all I needed to do is complete my homework, let’s just say that didn’t work out.
 So far in my academic career ,10th grade has been one of the hardest years for me I thought 10th grade would be a breeze, turns out it is the hardest thing ever. I am up all night nonstop learning how to study for tests and doing homework, and yes sometimes I do procrastinate. If I could wish for one thing I would wish I would not procrastinate. If I had to give someone one piece of advice for 10th grade it would be get all your work done the night it is assigned, speak with all your teachers and make sure you’re on the right path to success. 
The first semester of ninth-grade was a little challenging for me because I didn’t understand what I was able to do and how to do it. This 2nd semester of 10th grade semester I finally understand what I need to do to be able to accomplish and get onto the honor roll. As much as there are other problems going on in my life, academics are always the number thing on my list. I still have a long time till college about two years and I know I’m only in 10th grade but I’ve learned a lot this year about learning the correct way to study. Even today I am still learning how I can study for tests and do certain homework assignments and I’ll be finding out the correct way to do these things for the rest of my life. All You need to do is try your hardest and make sure you’re taking the path you want to take.Where are you are right now, build a foundation for yourself so you can achieve your goals. Live life simply and don’t overthink it if you overthink too many things your life will be full of anxiety, and trust me that’s not mentally healthy. Learn new things each day and apply it to your goal. Take it day by day and step-by-step and then with the foundation you built you’ll be able to achieve whatever you put your mind to.

Quote of the day: Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world with!
Much love: seriously Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment