Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Im Back!!

To be quite honest I don’t know how to start this blog let’s just start off by saying I’m back and I am planning to stay back. First off I started this blog around four years ago and it is now four years I am 16, I’m in 10th grade, and life is hittin me hard currently. I know it might be weird for you ,you’re probably wondering after four years she comes back what happened? There’s so much that is happened I don’t think I can explain it in one blog and that’s why I have so much more to come. My current goal is to tell every single lady and woman on this earth how powerful they are and that nothing can knock you down. I want to show people what life is really like and what high school is really like and what being a teenager girl is really like. I’m not gonna lie and say life is great and it’s amazing and everything is perfect, if it is then I’ll tell you that but on this blog everything that comes out of my mouth is 100% true. Hopefully I can get a lot more viewers to read my posts because my goal is to inspire every single teenager and woman in this world to believe in themselves and have self confidence . You thought it was the end but this is just the beginning welcome back! If you keep reading you’re in for a great adventure!

Quote of the day:  Today i close the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life. This is the start of my new chapter!


 This was me in 2015 when i first started my blog!


                 




This is me currently in 2020!



I will be writing every day from now on so stay tuned! Much Love: Seriously Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment