Sunday, November 1, 2015

Meeting a New Friend

Today I met a new friend.  I was introduced to her by my mom and she was very nice.  We went to CPK for lunch and then to my brother's baseball game.  The most important part was that I felt like I made her happy.  I made a friend who takes shots.  This is my first friend who takes shots just like me. 

Trust me, sometimes I feel left out.  Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in the world who does this.  I feel like this will affect my life when I grow up, and it will, but not in a bad way.  I try to think of the positives and not the negatives. If there is someone who has growth hormone deficiency and is reading my blogs: I know how you feel. 

I hope those who are reading my blogs will post comments because I would like to know if anyone who is reading my blogs has growth hormone deficiency and whether they are taking shots or not.  People can also email me at seriouslysamanthag@gmail.com.

I feel like I am making a difference because I meet new people every day and those who are reading my blogs get to know someone who has growth hormone deficiency.

2 comments: