Monday, November 9, 2015

I was on KTLA 5 News!

About a week ago I was on KTLA 5 News!

I submitted a video to the news station that I have Growth Hormone Deficiency and that I started a blog to inspire people to accept themselves for who they are and not be afraid to be unique.  I was then told they would show my video on TV!  I had a legal question for them, which was whether I was able to give advice on my blog to people who write to me?

KTLA 5 News has a show called "Legal Smart" and the lawyer on the show is Alison Triessl.  She answered my question and said that I need to make sure that if I give any advice on my blog that people know that I am not a lawyer or a doctor, that I am 11 years old, and that I am not a "professional."

I want my blog to help people realize that everyone is different and that they do not have to copy someone else to look, talk, or act a particular way. What you CAN change is your attitude and make it positive!

I don't want people to have to take shots like me; I want everyone to just be who THEY are. I want people to feel safe; not scared or nervous about being themselves.  DON'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE.  YOU ARE A SPECTACULAR PERSON. . . SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment