Monday, July 13, 2020

Learning to Love Yourself

I am going to preach about self love and how important it is. If you have struggled with self- image, self- love, self- esteem, or self-confidence and you’ve never really learned how to help yourself, here are a few ways I have done to learn how to love yourself more over time. Learning to love yourself doesn’t happen overnight. It has taken me a few months, actually, a few years, to realize that I’m better than who I think. I am who I believe I am. It has taken me a long time to know my self-worth. 

I’m going to teach you how to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re a “bad bitch” (in a good way!) The first thing you is to acknowledge to yourself that you are the only you that you ever need to be. I know it sounds cheesy, but when you can look in the mirror and say to yourself, “There are things I don’t like about myself right now and I’m going to work on  them; but at the end of the day, this is the only me that I will ever be,” you are on the right track. It shows you that you are starting to realize your self-worth. Second, think about all the qualities that make you who you are. What are the qualities that make you “you?” If you need to make a list of all the certain characteristics and qualities about yourself that make you unique, then write them all down. Look at that long list you have made and don’t sell yourself short; you know that you are an awesome person! 

These are some of the first steps I have taken to learn how to love myself more and know my worth in this world. Remember to celebrate the unique qualities about you!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I thank you for teaching me to be a bad bitch!! I love it! love the positivity and the bad bitch vibez. 😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete