Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What Color Should I Choose?

There are so many needles in this world... some hurt and some don't.

For me, there are colored needles: purple, pink and yellow I started off with yellow-packaged needles when I first started my growth hormone shots. When I was almost finished with the first batch of my shots, purple needles were delivered.

OMG! The purple needle-size hurt so much.  They were too thick and long - they scared me!  I begged my mom to ask the prescription company to send the yellow-packaged needles, which did happen thank goodness.  I used these needles for a long time.

Just last month, pink needles arrived. When I opened my package of supplies which were delivered I gasped - ANOTHER COLOR?  Who knew needles came in so many colors!  These needles looked twice the length as the yellow and the purple ones.  I must say, at first I was really nervous and sick to my stomach thinking of how to take my shot with these new needles. I put the needle in my body for the first time and I was surprised; it didn't hurt at all!

Now, the needles I was once so afraid of are my favorite needles. Yesterday my newest needles were delivered and they're yellow (which are my second favorite needles).

I need to decide whether to use the yellow or the purple ones; what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment