Friday, May 27, 2016

Purple Needles?!?!

Last week my mom ordered new needles for my medication. They're purple, they're short, and they hurt.

My mom told the lady on the phone when she ordered my medication to make sure that the needles she sent were very small so they wouldn't hurt me as much as the ones I had. I thought that was very sweet of her, but it turned out that these needles hurt more than the bigger ones!

Next week my mom will be ordering more medication for me with a new box of needles. She promised to order the bigger needles - I know it sounds strange, but it's true. The longer ones don't hurt as much as the shorter and thinner ones.

Moms and Dads: If you have kids with Growth Hormone Deficiency, don't order the smaller and shorter needles even if they are purple. The only thing I like about them is their color, and that is just not good enough of a reason to use them.

3 comments:

  1. Purple needles aound cool, but definitely not worth extra pain! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple needles aound cool, but definitely not worth extra pain! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom ordered the needles I had before. They are bigger than the purple ones but don't hurt as much. Thank you for reading my blog, I am so glad you are!

    ReplyDelete