Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cheerleading Tryouts Round 2 Update!

I really want to be on the cheer team because it means everything to me right now.  It is a chance of a lifetime and I feel like I am brave enough and I am the right girl for it.  If I don't get on the cheer team, I will be sad and know it is not the end of the world.  I also know "there is always next year!"  If I don't get on next year, "this girl" will try out cheer in high school until I make make the team!!!

There is a new girl in our cheer group who is trying out.  She is very small.  My friend used to be the smallest, now the new girl is even smaller!  My friend said "I miss being small, I was the smallest!"  I used to be one of the smallest, now I am not even close to the shortest girl trying out for cheer this year.

I think I want to stop growth hormone therapy shots in a year. For me, I feel like it is time to start something new.  I have been doing this for a long time, and growing is awesome; but being who I am is important too.  Whatever height I am going to be, I will appreciate being that height. My mom says that I should not stop the growth hormone therapy until I stop growing which means that I probably will be taking shots for another 2 years.

The one good thing about growth hormone deficiency is that maybe it is making me not go through puberty yet.  My doctors say that is not the reason why; but I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment