Friday, June 12, 2020

Questions

Who are you? What’s important to you? What makes you happy? What makes you sad? Why are you here today?
My name is Samantha I’m 16 and I currently live in LA.  I don’t know whats important to me. I don’t know what makes me sad I don’t know what makes me happy. I don’t know why I’m here today. You can answer these broad questions at an early age but in my opinion the answers won’t come to you very easily. These types of questions develop over time because in a four years from now you’re going to be a different person with new interests in life. I’m always asked what’s my story? I could answer that question right now based on my life currently but I know that answer is going to be different soon enough. The only question I could answer right now is what do you want to do? I want to influence and inspire people to do the right thing. I want to give advice to people who don’t know which path to take and/or if they’re stuck. I want to show teens around the world that they are not the only ones feeling like they’re trapped in a white box not knowing where to go. And I know that there are some teens out there that know what they want in life, know how to act, they know who they are, they know what they want, and they know which path to take, and I look up to those people in so many ways. But I’m going to be straight up honest with you I don’t know who I am and I’m trying to figure it out and I’m all alone. I want to be all alone because I want to be able to accomplish the things I want in life by myself. That’s what makes me powerful, sure I have family by my side and I have friends but being alone that’s confidence and that’s power. Having confidence and being brave is hard but if you “begin” and you take a “step” to what you want you can be confident and you can be brave or you can be all the other characteristic traits you want to be. Just remember, “This is your road and your road only, people can walk on it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” So go out in the world and find who you really are. Take off the mask of perfection and show the world who you are, and what you want to accomplish in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment