Sunday, March 6, 2016

School Blues

A few weeks ago I felt like I was not doing as well in school as I had been doing and wanted to do better.  I felt I was having a very hard time and I did not know why. I spoke with my mom over and over about how I was feeling and afterwards talked with my teachers. I am so glad I did, they completely understood that some days are harder than others and helped me figure out ways to "work though it."

The last 2 weeks were not easy, but all my hard work paid off.  Instead of worrying about my classes and all the homework I have, that if I take the time to do my work that it really is not as hard as I think it will be.  I was so happy to see my grades went up just with a change of attitude and remembering not to stress out too much.

I have been wanting a new iPhone case, and because I did so well on my tests this week she said she would buy one for me.  I picked one on Amazon and although my mom did not like the style we ordered it.  I think will come on Friday. I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment