Friday, February 12, 2016

222 Days of Growth Hormone Therapy

It has been 222 days for me that I have been taking growth hormone therapy shots and this has changed everything in my life. I am so proud of myself.

Some people can make fun of me and I don't like it.  Others ask me "is it worth it to sake shots?" Well, the answer is clearly YES, it is totally worth it.

Sometimes I feel a little left out but I know that all of the medication I take does not hurt me, it helps me which is why I have been taking it for 222 days.  I think I have grown about 3 inches in 6 months and I feel taller now. My doctor is so proud of me and says my growth progress is amazing.

Today I needed to take another blood test.  I take them every two months to see whether there is enough growth hormone medication in my body and if I need to increase the dose of my medication.  I don't like going to take my blood tests and also know that it's really important so my doctor knows I am doing okay on the medication.

I have been told that I have inspired and changed so many people's lives who have read my blog.  I am so grateful to them because that inspires me to keep writing and keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment